Issued September 14, 2023
Redirection of Energies to Extinguish Source of Evil.
It is the imposed Unitary Constitution of Nigeria (1999) that hijacked and confiscated our Sovereignty and Assets.
That Constitution creates the System that delivers everything we now lament, including Corruption, Impunity, Insecurity, Mass Poverty, Humongous Cost of Governance, Serial Electoral Heist, Bad Governance, Absence of Rule of Law, Infrastructural Decay and everything else.
That Constitution is the Tap from which ALL our Woes, Failures and Miseries flow. That Constitution is the Chief-Enabler of the many Malfeasances of People in Power, System Failure and Erosion of Faith in the Nigerian Union, all leading to State Failure Nigeria presently exemplifies.
In the light of the foregoing, ”Taking Back Our Country” must of necessity be first about Taking Down the Unitary Constitution of Nigeria. Any other kind of redemptive effort that does not first deal with this Fundamental Question of Basis of Union cum Union Arrangements (i.e. Constitution), is FUTILE and most probably driven by Lack of Knowledge.
On the other hand, it is Self-Evident that as long as the current Unitary Constitution of Nigeria remains in place, the Postulation that ”A New Nigeria Is Possible” is simply Not Logical. No “New Nigeria” can be built on the Imposed, Fraudulent Unworkable Unitary Constitution of Nigeria (1999).
We must now Turn Off the Tap instead of Mopping in Futility as we have done across the last 24 years since 1999.
Guided by a Cause-Effect Analysis of why Nigeria is where it is now, the Most Potent Strategy by which those who are now face-to-face with the Monstrosity of Unitary Nigeria (including the Obidient Movement) can Successfully Grapple with, and Overcome the Evil System entrenched by Unitary Nigeria, is to now Elevate our Post-Election Demands to include an immediate TRANSITIONING for Constitutional Reconstruction in addition to the Question of Electoral Mandate since the 1999 Constitution is the Direct Cause and Enabler of the Daylight Electoral Robbery executed by INEC and Ratified by the Judiciary September 6, 2023.
Success in this Demand will not only oust the Impostors from Power, it will bring us to the Transitioning for Union Reconfiguration that will deliver the Actual Changes we sought when we first plunged into the Task of Enthroning a Better Leadership in Nigeria by way of Elections.
Once this Demand for Immediate Constitutional Reconstruction is placed on the Table by those injured by the February 25, 2023 Charade and the Daylight Robbery of September 6, 2023, it completely changes the dynamics of the Disputations around Nigeria’s Bungled 2023 Presidential Election.
To be Precise, no matter what manipulations INEC and the Courts may have done to arrive at the Dubious Verdict of September 6, 2023, from the moment the Resistance to the Heist of September 6, 2023 is expanded to include a Demand for Constitutional Reconfiguration, Candidate Peter Obi who self-evidently won that Election will be the first on the table of Transitioning.
NINAS Secretariat will be available to guide all who wish to join the urgent Task of Constitutional Reconfiguration that begins with a Transitioning Arrangements.
September 14, 2023
Notes Of Clarification On The NINAS Invitation To Victims Of September 6, 2023 Electoral Robbery
(Made September 15, 2023)
The NINAS Invitation to Victims of the September 6, 2023 Electoral Heist, (ie to all who agree with the NINAS Union Reconfiguration Propositions) is to join right now in the Three-Step Enactment of Domino-2. Note that Domino-1 was achieved December 16, 2020 when the Three Blocs of the NINAS Alliance Jointly Declared a Union Dispute and Rejected Further National Elections under the 1999 Constitution, in furtherance of their Repudiation and Rejection of that Constitution.
Guided by the Domino-2 Illustration, we now have to swiftly rally all available forces and energies towards knocking down the already bungled 2023 Presidential Election including its disputed outcome, and Topple the Distressed 1999 Constitution to Terminate the Unitary Union of Death it foists on us. This will compel an immediate Transitioning for Union Reconfiguration; the Default (ie no meeting or consensus required) is Union Dissolution which means Liberation and Freedom for the Trapped Constituent Components of the Failed Lugardian Experiment of 1914 the world calls “Nigeria”
All we need to achieve this spectacular outcome right now (ahead of whatever the Supreme Court will say or do) is to suddenly raise the Battle Cry for Immediate Constitutional Reconstruction as an integral part of our Rejection of the Grand Electoral Robbery of 2023 now being orchestrated under the Fraudulent 1999 Constitution by the Promoters and Enforcers of Unitary Nigeria.
Time is critical because once the Supreme Court stamps the Electoral Robbery of September 6, 2023, further agitations for Stolen Mandate will be criminalized and treated as insurrection. This will very dangerous for both the Candidate and his Supporters.
Let us also note that if that Battle Cry for Constitutional Reconstruction is not raised ahead of the Decision of the Supreme Court, it will simply appear as if the agitation for Constitutional Reconstruction is a reaction by the bitter losers of the 2023 Presidential Election. This will terribly dilute the strong, objective case NINAS has already established against the 1999 Constitution. (We suspect that the False Witnessing in the International Arena, by Prof Wole Soyinka, about the True Outcome of Nigeria’s 2023 Presidential Election, is part of a necessary first-step towards building this false narrative that will criminalize the Obidients and others who may protest the Judicial Validation of the 2023 Electoral Robbery).
NINAS will do whatever is necessary to avoid this avoidable debilitation of its Long-Running Constitutional Reconstruction Campaign being lumped together with the reactionary embittered Election Losers, and that means that those who genuinely wish to come along with NINAS must take these realities into consideration, as we seek collaboration for our clearly defined Self-Determination Goal through the Pathway of Programmed Constitutional Logjam. Details of HOW can be worked out.
15 September 2023
As a backdrop to this Invitation, let us review the following:
- Disputed 2023 Presidential Election: NINAS Memo to the Supreme Court.
- US Policy Think-Tank Review of Nigeria’s 2023 Presidential Election with Tony Nnadi
- The NINAS Public Communication titled: “Defining The Change We Seek”.Defining The Change We Seek: Personnel Or System
(A NINAS Open Memo to Obidients)Amidst the deafening noise about the 2023 Elections and the rush to obtain PVC (voter’s card), NINAS invites us to examine the options before us and carefully consider the implications of the choices we make.First, let us be reminded that there is a Fulani Conquest Agenda that already turned Nigeria into a master-servant Union via the Caliphate-imposed Unitary constitutional order that confiscates the Sovereignty of the constituent components of Nigeria.Let us be reminded that the current murderous invasion of Nigeria by heavily armed Fulani Militia from across the entire Sahel Region who are masquerading as “Herdsmen”, is in furtherance of that Conquest Agenda with the manifest complicity of the current Federal Government of Nigeria headed by Major-General Muhammadu Buhari, a Fulani man.Let it be understood that the bondage and miseries of the peoples of Nigeria, including the killings associated with the Fulani Conquest Invasion, flow from the 1999 Constitution which comprehensively empowers the Fulani, (operating as “the Federal Government of Nigeria” under that Constitution), against the indigenous peoples of Nigeria.Let it be clearly understood that:
- With the countrywide Repudiation and Rejection of the Toxic 1999 Constitution, the NINAS onslaught against the 1999 Constitution is aimed at Terminating the master-servant Union of death that Nigeria has become for its constituent indigenous nationalities.
- That the NINAS Campaign to Shut Down the 2023 electoral voyage is the NINAS Preferred Strategy for Shooting Down the 1999 Constitution.
- That the NINAS Campaign against PVC (voter’s card) which predated Political Party Primaries for 2023 Elections, was an integral part of the Campaign against a 2023 Election that will be mandated by the 1999 Constitution to which the Winner in 2023 must Swear and by which the Winner must Govern.As explained in Part-1 of these Extraordinary Alerts Series No.6, the Massive Mobilization by the youth of Nigeria to get involved in the political process in order to effect CHANGE is a very positive development. However, the Change they seek MUST be defined and the Mechanism for Achieving that Change must equally be clearly thought out.By its Constitutional Force Majeure (CFM) Proclamation of December 16, 2020, NINAS clearly Defined the Change it seeks, namely: a Fundamental Constitutional Reconstruction dictated by the Self-Determination imperative for the constituent peoples of Nigeria.By the same CFM of December 16, 2020, NINAS also articulated Clear Strategies, Mechanisms, and Modalities for Achieving that Change.It is against the backdrop of these specifics that NINAS will be inviting all others who seek Change, particularly the PVC Revolution Multitudes, for a Convergence and a Conversation that will Define the Exact Nature of the Problem we are confronted with, the Type of Change required to address the situation, as well as the Strategies and Mechanisms for attaining that Change.In that Conversation, we shall Determine whether the Change we require is for PERSONNEL (ie Leadership) or for SYSTEM (Constitution). The answer we obtain shall be our guide for Determining WHETHER our salvation will come from an ELECTION in 2023 that will merely produce a new Leadership (Personnel Change) but reinforce the 1999 Constitution OR an immediate TRANSITIONAL GOVERNMENT to ease out the 1999 Constitution and Distill fresh constitutional protocols (System Change).Let us note that even as we are being railroaded to Elections in 2023 by forces opposed to the Change we desire, the Fulani Conquest Invasion against the rest of Nigeria is being intensified on a scale that could overtake the journey to 2023 Election, turning Nigeria to a Fulani Country (Fulanization plus RUGA).Let us also note that a few months ago before the recent Party Primaries for 2023 Elections, candidate Peter Obi had declared that the situation of Nigeria was like a vehicle with a knocked engine and that Nigeria’s search should be for a Replacement of the engine and not for a better driver. The knocked engine Peter Obi referred to is Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution (System) and the new driver many now seek to hire via the Elections of 2023 is candidate Peter Obi (Personnel).NINAS asks aloud: Can we Define the Change we want NOW so that we do not fall back into the Mistake of 2015 where the Change sought was not Defined, or the Mistake of 2020 where the EndSARS Movement did not Properly Define the Change it sought?
- NINAS 10 Interrogatories as Published in the Guardian Newspaper of September 26, 2022.
- The NINAS Global Caveat and Interregnum Declaration as Published in the Guardian Newspaper of June 12, 2023.
As a Guardian (Nigeria) News item under the title, “NINAS faults presidential inauguration, terms poll ‘inconclusive’”
As Full Text link:
- “Transitioning As Alternative To Chaos In Looming Constitutional Logjam”